Please get in contact with any training requirements
Mental Health First Aid
Mental Health First Aid is a registered 3 year qualification from Mental Health First Aid England giving you
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
This Two day Mental Health First Aider course for Adults 16 can be delivered flexibly to meet your needs, spread over weekdays, weekends or evenings.
Prices are from £200 per delegate but group bookings can be negotiated.
Bespoke Training Packages
Well being and looking after yourself is at the heart of everything I provide. If your company or organisation would benefit from a workshopsor training around self care, resiliance or any other aspects of mental and emotional health then please get in touch.
Workshops starting from 90 minutes
Connect 5 is a modular course accredited by the Royal Society of Public with up to three sessions available spread accross either half, one or two days.
The training helps to build confidence, skills and competencies required to have conversations about mental health and wellbeing.
It provides tools to empower others so people can take proactive steps to build resilience and look after themselves.
Connect 5 reflects that you do not need not be a mental health specialist to support people with emotional and mental health problems.
£20 per head for Connect 5 half day
£30 per head for Connect 5 Session 2 or 3
£60 per head if the participant signs up to all 3